صفحه اصلی تازه ها جستجو تماس با ما Language Bar فارسی English
 
 
 
معمای نیروگاه شماره 9 - لود شيرينگ ولود شدينگ
فرق لود شدينگ و لود شيرينگ چيست؟
نویسنده : جواد - از: ايران
 
#1
ساعت: 10:49 - تاریخ: 2 شهریور 1390
لود شدینگ و لود شرینگ دو مقوله مهم از مفهوم کنترل توان در شبکه های الکتریکی مدرن نظیر شبکه های صنعتی امروزی است. طبیعی است که در شبکه های الکتریکی با توان محدود تولید، خروج یکی از واحدهای تولیدی و برهم خوردن تعادل تولید و مصرف می تواند کل شبکه را از نظر پایداری فرکانس یا ولتاژ در مخاطره قرار دهد. در این حالت یکی از راه حل ها کاهش سریع بار تا برقراری تعادل مجدد است. کلیه ترتیبات و استراتژیهای انتخابی جهت این بازیافت تعادل که معمولاً با خروج برخی از بارها محقق می شود را لود شدینگ می گویند.
لود شیرینگ یک مفهوم مرتبط با کنترل توان اکتیو یا راکتیو است که طی آن با تغییر ست پوینتهای سیستم کنترل فرکانس یا ولتاژ، سیستم به فرکانس یا ولتاژ مطلوب باز می گردد. یک شبکه الکتریکی با دو واحد تولید که هر یک از منحنی کنترل گاورنر بار- فرکانس ( droop ) مشخصی برخوردارند را در نظر بگیرید. واضح است که تعادل سیستم در فرکانسی مشخص مثلاً 50 هرتز که طی آن هر یک از دو ژنراتور متناسب با منحنی کنترلی خود بخشی از بار را تأمین می کنند، می تواند با تغییر میزان کل بار تغییر کند و معلوم نیست که در نقطه تعادل جدید ما همچنان در فرکانس 50 هرتز باقی مانده باشیم. در این حالت سیستم مدیریت توان وارد شده و با تغییر برخی ست پوینتهای سیستم کنترل، فرکانس شبکه را دوبار  را به حالت قبل باز می گرداند. این عملیات که طی آن هریک از ژنراتورها متناسب با مشخصات کنترلیشان چنان تنظیم می شوند که سیستم به حالت مطلوب باز گردد را لود شرینگ می گویند.

Load Shedding
If there are N generators operating, each at a load factor Fb per unit, then after one generator is tripped each remaining generator will be operating at a new load factor of Fa, where:



Above table shows the critical pre-fault load factor for plants with different numbers of generators.
If the load factor Fb is less than or equal to Fbc then load shedding will not be necessary.
Most plants that have their own power generation use two, three or four generators. With only two generators it is essential to have a load shedding system. On the other hand a plant with six or more generators operating should not need to have a load shedding system. These are usually plants that have grown in stages over a long period of time.

Load Sharing between Droop-governed Gas Turbines
Consider a number of generators connected to the same busbars. For the purpose of generality it will be assumed that each of the generators has a different power rating, and that each governor has a different droop. The droop characteristic for the ith gas turbine is,



(2.65) and (2.66) represent the overall droop characteristic of the power system.
The application of (2.63) and (2.64) can be demonstrated graphically for a system in which two generators are sharing a common load.
Consider two gas turbine generators, called Gen.1 and Gen.2, of the same size are sharing a common load. Assume Gen.1 takes 60% and Gen.2 the remaining 40%. Let the system frequency be
60 Hz at full load and the droop of each machine be 4%.
The speed (frequency) versus load sharing situations can be shown graphically as in Figure below where point ‘A’ is the initial situation.
Now, supposing it is necessary to equalize the load shared by the two machines, then one or both of the speed settings will need to be adjusted depending upon the final common speed (frequency) required by the machines. It can be seen that unless the speed settings are changed, the load taken by each machine cannot change. There are several methods by which this may be done, by changing the speed setting of Gen.1 or Gen.2 or both.

Method 1.
Change the speed setting of Gen.1 only:
The droop characteristic line 1A-A must be lowered to the new position ID-D so that it crosses the line 2A-D of Gen.2 at point ‘D’ for 50% sharing of load. Thus the speed setting must be reduced from 102.4% (61.44 Hz) to 101.6% (60.96 Hz) i.e. the same as that of Gen.2. The common new frequency will be at point ‘D’ as 99.6% (59.76 Hz).

Method 2.
Change the speed setting of Gen.2 only:
The droop characteristic line 2A-A must be raised to the new position 2B-B so that it crosses the line 1A-B of Gen.1 at point ‘B’ for 50% sharing of load. Thus the speed setting must be raised from 101.6% (60.96 Hz) to 102.4% (61.44 Hz) i.e. the same as that of Gen.1. The new frequency will be at point ‘B’ as 100.4% (60.24 Hz).

Method 3.
Change the speed setting of Gen.1 and Gen.2.
In order to recover the frequency to 100% (60 Hz) both speed settings will need to be changed.
Gen.1 speed setting will be reduced to 102% (61.2 Hz).
Gen.2 speed setting will be raised to 102%.
The operating point will be ‘C’.
The droop lines will be 1C-C and 2C-C.



 
نویسنده : حمید - از: فیروزآباد فارس
 
درج پاسخ

 
 
تغییر زبان :